Management consultant within strategy and transformation
Do you have experience working with strategy, transformation, or business development? Are you comfortable giving advice to senior management? Do you want to realize opportunities and solve problems in a variety of industries and businesses? If yes, we might have the perfect opportunity for you. We are now looking for a talented professional to join our management consultant team in Oslo.
TPXimpact delivers transformations that matter. We’re transforming the organizations, technology, and services people rely on. Sustainable change, always delivered with positive impact. To read more about the group, please visit our global website TPXimpact.
The team in Norway was established in 2005 under the name Bene Agere and became part of TPXimpact in 2018. Our focus is on the Nordic market and our customers’ needs to execute strategies, transform their businesses, leverage digital opportunities, and take positions in the green transition. Our vision is “Sammen mestrer vi fremtiden”.
Working in TPXimpact means working on customer projects and contributing to business development and running the business. We aim to have an 80/20 split over time; 80 % project work for customers, 20 % “internal” work. The job we do as consultants vary, but here are some examples of what you most likely will be doing:
- Develop corporate strategies for middle sized and large companies in the private sector
- Support our customers in implementing the strategy by creating new solutions (products, services, processes, business areas, etc.) and implementing those solutions
- Run or be part of the PMO (project management office) in larger programmatic transformations or post-merger integrations
- Create business cases
- Analysis (financial analysis, market analysis, culture analysis, etc.)
- Run workshops (both with small groups and large gatherings with e.g., all the leaders in a company)
- Coach and train leaders and employees in strategy processes and tools, project and program management, running efficient meetings and workshops, etc.
- Write offers and participate on sales preparations and sales meetings
Our ideal candidate meets the majority of the qualification criteria’s below:
- Master’s degree with excellent results, in e.g., business, economics or engineering
- 2-5 years of work experience, either as a management or business consultant, or from a relevant role working with e.g., strategy, business development, organizational development
- Project manager experience or experience from project work – wanting to take on the project manager role. The ideal candidate will have experience from these types of projects: strategy development and implementation, program/project office, turnarounds, transformations, post-merger integrations, business development, service- and product development
- Excellent communication skills. You can talk to leaders and employees at all levels, and you easily build trust in 1) yourself, as a consultant, and 2) what you deliver
- Experience with core consulting skills and a desire to develop these skills further
- Business understanding: You can easily grasp business models, understand drivers and trends. You are always up to date on what’s going on “in the world”
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Power Point, Excel, PowerBI)
The ideal candidate will recognize themselves in most of these characteristics:
- Results oriented
- Comfortable with numbers and calculations
- Good at prioritizing
- Cares about quality
- Genuine interest in sustainability
- Respect for others
- Glass half-full kind of person
- Good communication skills
So, what can we offer?
We offer competitive salaries with a fixed part and a performance-based part. We offer the opportunity for personal and professional development working with ambitious customers and competent colleagues. Working in a small, boutique management consultancy provides opportunities for taking on responsibility both internally and in customer projects. Being part of a larger group offers the opportunity of working abroad (UK), and access to specialist digital competence.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your resume and short application text. In the application we want to know who you are. We can read about what you have done in your resume.
We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. Most of us are going on summer holiday in July, so if you apply in July, you most likely will not hear back from us until beginning/mid-August.
We are really looking forward to reading you application!